This Unique Automated Mechanical Parking is designed to permit up to a maximum of 12 cars or 10 SUV's to be parked easily and safely, on the surface area required to park 2 cars.
It is simple to operate with the Driver parking and leaving the vehicle in the system at ground level. Once the driver leaves the incorporated safety zone the vehicle is automatically parked by the system rotating to lift the parked car away from the bottom central position. This leaves an empty parking space available at ground level, for the next car to be parked on.
The parked car is easily retrieved by pushing the button for the relevant position number the car is parked on. This causes the required car to rotate down to ground level ready for the driver to enter the safety zone and reverse the car out of the system.
- Quick Automated Parking and retrieval of vehicles.
- Up to 12 cars or 10 SUV's can be easily and safely parked.
- Surface space required equivalent to just 2 surface car parking spaces.
- Most suitable for Staff or dedicated user parking.
- Engineered to ensure Driver safety by use of an electronic Safety zone.
- Low maintenance levels required by the system.
- Does not require a parking attendant.
- Easily constructed in a small area, just requiring a simple concrete base and 3 phase electricity.
- This system is cost effective when extra land for surface parking is not available.
- Rotary parking is extremely reliable and has been well tried and tested with many reference sites available.
- Conforms to European (C E) standards.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001: 2000 standards.