This Automated Mechanical Parking System can have a capacity of between 12 and 70 Car/SUV parking spaces depending on the height of the unit. It requires a small land foot print (7.5 x 6.9 Meters) to accommodate such a number of parking spaces.
It operates by the driver parking the vehicle in the parking bay at the entrance level. Once the driver leaves the safety zone incorporated into the parking bay, the system automatically commences the vehicle parking procedure.
First, a turntable built into the lift turns the car through 180 degrees to ensure all cars are parked facing the direction of the exit. This facilitates the quick, safe and convenient retrieval of the vehicle from the system. The car is then elevated to its designated parking level and is the moved automatically to the left or right depending on which space has been allocated.
The operation of the system is governed by a computer and its status is monitored on an ongoing basis. The use of a PIN code or Parking ticket identifies the vehicle position within the system, allowing for the quick retrieval of the vehicle on demand.
- Suitable for both Public and Private parking.
- Elevator Parking is used in Apartment Blocks, Commercial and Office Parking applications.
- Safety is ensured by use of a parking safety zone and multiple safety sensors.
- Access to and egress from the parking bay is quick, safe and convenient.
- The Elevator Parking system is the most efficient system in terms of surface land space required for an installation.
- The operation of the system is overseen and reliably governed by a computer.
- The system operates with very low levels of noise and vibration.
- Maintenance costs are minimized.
- The cost per parking space is low.
- Elevator parking system uses well tried, tested and reliable lift technology and has many reference sites available.
- Conforms to European (C E) standards.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001: 2000 standards.